Fuel Mobile is a young and growing company and we are always on the look-out for exceptional talent to join our team.
At Fuel Mobile, we strive to eliminate the pains of corporate mobility management. Our energetic and positive attitude provides the perfect environment for both individual and team efforts to yield outstanding creative results. Our commitment to provide only the best to our clients gives us a sense of pride and accomplishment and inspires us to make a difference. If this sounds like the right place for you, and you are interested in a dynamic, challenging and rewarding environment, please send us your resumé.
Calgary & Halifax Locations:
Customer Service Representative, Enterprise Wireless Support
As a Customer Service Representative within our Wireless Concierge team, you are the first line of contact for our corporate clients across North America and beyond.
- Act as a customer liaison, process service requests and handle escalations with professionalism and a smile.
- Support a variety of carriers, mobile devices and platforms.
- Analyze customer data and critically assess their needs.
- Anticipate opportunities to exceed both your customers' as well as your team members’ expectations.
- Demonstrate initiative in learning and understanding new products, services and offerings in the wireless industry.
- Meet and exceed all Key Performance Indicators.
What are we looking for?
In your role, you will be providing general assistance and help desk support for end users with the day-to-day management of their wireless devices. In addition, you will provide timely and courteous support, and expert advice for our clients’ key contacts and executive teams, while always ensuring you deliver an excellent level of customer service.
- Customer service experience (telecom experience preferred - call centre experience an asset).
- Expert verbal and written communication skills (in-person, phone and email).
- Bilingualism (English and French) highly advantageous.
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience providing services and support to corporate clients
- Comfortable leading and collaborating.
Passion for the latest wireless trends and technologies.
- Adapt to changing priorities and still meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and compliant with privacy policies.
- Flexible to work early evenings and weekends as needed.
What's in it for you?
If you enjoy interacting with people and managing client projects, then this may be the opportunity for you. We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply!
- A fun, competitive and challenging work environment.
- Competitive salary with benefit allowance and company-issued smartphone and laptop.
- Opportunity for learning new skills in a fast paced work place with ongoing changes.
- Ongoing incentives and rewards.
Submit Your Resumé
If you are interested in joining FUEL Mobile, please submit your resumé below.